Sunday, January 6, 2013

ORGANIZATION

It is easier to be organized if you start it at the beginning, which I did not do of course.  When I started a few years ago I was collecting and downloading but did not really know what sort of organization I needed.  I also did not know what documents would prove to be important.

I do have a back up system but that needs to be organized too.   I would like to do away with paper but I am reluctant to let it go.  Mainly I worry that no matter how many backups I have, in various places like Dropbox, Evernote and Google Docs, I fear that they can, somehow, disappear in to the electronic void.  

I have to work on that and devise a system that works best for me.  I have read many articles by various authors on how to and I think I will take a bit of each and devise my plan.  But the problem is which will work best, I guess it is just trial and error.

I have started culling my bookmarks,  some of them are dead and some of them I can easily find with a search.   The small and unique ones and those hard to find will make their way into a folder that I can find with ease.  This sounds easier that it will prove to be.   I will allot some time every day to get started on these projects. 

1 comment:

  1. Claudia, I have awarded you the Liebster award. You can find out more about it here.

    http://journeytothepastblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/blogging-rewards.html

    ReplyDelete