Saturday, May 7, 2011

UPDATE ON FIND A GRAVE

After my frustration declined I decided to email the person who claimed my work as theirs I decided to send them an email rather than post a nasty gram on her site.  

In my email I noted that one warm sunny day my husband and I went to the cemetery and took pictures of our ancestors.    I noted that they were still on my hard drive as well as some I had not posted.   I requested that they remove their name from my pictures...

The reply was that they had removed them.....my reply was Thank You.

I really can not understand the logic of that at all.

2 comments:

  1. They didn't give any explanation? Did they remove their name too from the cemetary list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just amazed that people behave like this. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete