Saturday, November 20, 2010

STILL BUSY AND NOT POSTING

My husband and daughter had a road trip and this time DID find housing.  The house was built in 1910 and has been updated. There is work to do but it is mostly cosmetic.  We will have another road trip in December to move she and all her stuff to upstate PA.

Now, I am hoping to move all my genealogical data into her abandoned room.   I have been reading everyone's ideas on storage, organization and have purchased a few file folders to start my project.  

I am still agonizing on Olive Bowser.  I have gone thru the Armstrong County Census of 1880 and still can not find this family.   Did the enumerator visit the house many times till he got his information?    Did he go back if no one answered?   I am at a loss for now on how to proceed.   ARMSTRONG COUNTY GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY   is closed from November thru April so I can not do much until the spring thaw and there has not been a snow flake falling as of this time.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment