Saturday, May 8, 2010

SENTIMENTAL SUNDAY--MOTHERS DAY

Anna Bartels and mutter Maria Korbach

My grandmother Anna Bartels Schridde and my great grandmother Maria Korbach Bartels.

Gertrude O'Rourke (2)

My grandmother Gertrude O’Rourke Dowd and her mother Ellen Mortel O’Rourke and Patrick O'Rourke


.Ellen Mortel and Patrick O'Rourke (2)

Schridde Family c1917 My great grandmother Anna Margarethe Hackmann and Heinrich Schridde and Family.

Schridde Grandparents

My grandmother Anna Bartels Schridde, Willi Schridde and my mother Gerda Schridde Dowd.

Claudia and Gerda Dowd 001

My mother Gerda Schridde Dowd and Claudia Dowd.

Kathy DOWD Baker  Claudia DOWD Sperl  Shawnna DOWD Bacco

My sisters and I, all married with children.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing. Don't you wish they could be with you right this second. I love the name Getrude, it says time gone by to me. I wonder if she was called Getty??? Have a great day, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. They called her Gert and a few time I heard her being called Trudy. Bet my sisters don't never heard that..

    ReplyDelete