Thursday, October 8, 2009

OLIVES BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Olive Stephens birth certificate came today and it was not MY Olive. The Olive who had died was a 6 month old girl. I was disappointed with that document, but REALLY impressed with the operation of the Ohio Historical Society.

Soooo, back to the drawing boards, so to speak. Now the question is where is Olive Stephens buried. I have to go with Aunt Edna's statement telling me that she died and was buried in Salem Ohio. Then I need to explore the fact Edna stated she died on Christmas Eve. Maybe a trip to Ohio in really in my future.

I have to do some preliminaries first and reread my email concerning Ohio.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post---so sorry the birth certificate wasn't for YOUR Olive. Isn't that just the luck!

    ReplyDelete