Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random Thoughts

 

I have been very busy as scanning and adding tags.    I had a few oversized documents that I went to Kinko's and they scanned them and burnt them to a disc as a PDF File.    The man there said that was best because it would not be able to be altered.  Which is a good thing.   The problem I have encountered is one of the documents I can not read, it is too dark.  

I wanted to place it here but I can’t figure out how to take a scan from Adobe and place it in a folder that I can add to this page.

Guess I will go back to square one on that.  I did some searching on Google Earth to find the address of the houses where they lived and what I have found so far is they are all gone.   

Maybe I will look a little harder.  This is the house of my O’Rourke Family.   The front porch is probably the one that my grandmother Gertrude climbed upon to escape to a dance and then threw her coat on her fathers head…..she did not make that dance.picturesbyclaudia 258

 

No comments:

Post a Comment