Wednesday, February 15, 2017

ANOTHER NEW SITE TO ME

I have found a wonderful site related to genealogy research.  PITTSBURGH POST GAZETTE ARCHIVES,  I have been a subscriber for one year and renewed again.   The reason is 99% of my ancestors move here and stayed.  

I put in a person's name and then search,  what I have been searching for mostly are the OBITS.   Most are great and some are not there.   With this resource you have the capability to down load a snip or add the OBIT to Ancestry.   I have been working overtime on this site.

On the last post I had listed the Catholic Cemeteries of the Diocese of Pittsburgh link and just now had an eureka moment that why not Google every name listed in th that site in the family plots.  It gives the death year and this might be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment