Saturday, July 20, 2013

GENEALOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH

I am really excited.   This week is the second GRIP being held in Pittsburgh.   I attended last year and had a great time and learned a lot.  This year I will be taking Advanced Land Research and it is being taught by Pamela Boyer Sayre and her husband Richard G. Sayre.

I love maps but I am having difficult trying to pin point the location on maps.   I hope to be an advanced map user by the time I am finished.   I cleaned up my computer (of useless trivia and files, did a virus and malware scan) and am ready to go.

Tomorrow will be the registration and we will get our special stuff.   The venue is at LAROCHE COLLEGE located in the North Hills of Allegheny County, it is just north of the city of Pittsburgh.  It is a small college and beautiful campus.

Staying at the college was an option but I will be staying at home and commuting.  Will update as I go this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment