Monday, June 28, 2010

EXCITMENT FOR MONDAY





I am back for vacation and was checking my email when one of my accounts had a message. It was one of those "we found a match" notifications.

I was amazed the names the person had were also the names of my grandfather Willi Schridde sisters. My theory is this quite possibly could be a person descended from one of Willi's sisters. The birth dates were the same that I had found on my great grandmothers Gerburtstag list.

I send her, I am thinking the person is a female, a note and explained who I was.. I hope they reply because there could be a lot of information that we could share. I HOPE HOPE HOPE they will reply. They live in Germany and with Google translate we could correspond. I do hope they will get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment