Sunday, May 31, 2009

QUESTIONS, ANSWERS, COMMENTS

 

In an earlier posting  CEMETERY FIELD TRIP Shawnna and I were wondering why Ella did not have a death date.    Shawnna jokingly said  "Maybe she's still alive."    After looking at all the dates it seems to be that Ella was the last of the siblings to die, perhaps there was no money to add the date, or they just did not get around to doing it.

I belong to the ALLEGHENY COUNTY PA  Roots Web Group and they have given me a lot of help and ideas.   My next step will be finding Church records.   They were Lutheran so maybe I will be able to find some information.

My next step will be to go to the UNIONDALE CEMETERY and take pictures and records there.

I am glad the weather is warm because if it was snowing I would postpone it to the summer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment