Thursday, September 9, 2010

TREASURE CHEST THURSDAY

Dowd cemetary plots Brad Cath.
Here is another of my dads retained paperwork.  It lists his mother, Gertrude O’Rourke, and The Dowd side of the family.
I think my father would be extremely interested in Genealogy and the information I have found.   I wonder why he never told me of the documents he had squirreled away in the old file cabinet.   Perhaps, he thought no one would be interested in them.
I do have three mystery photographs.
picturesbyclaudia 279
Beautiful woman, but who is she?   No name on the back.picturesbyclaudia 278
It looks like they are all dressed up for a wedding.   But, who are they?
picturesbyclaudia 282
World War I soldier, Who is he?    The only one I have found serving and killed in WWI is Owen Mulroy, the son of my Great Grandfathers sister Catherine DOWD Mulroy.  Perhaps it is Owen.

No comments:

Post a Comment