At least I feel that I am, I want to get things done or at least started but I seem to lack the initiative to start.
Perhaps I should make a list. What I find holding me back is lack or time, or inability to find time to get started. I think that it is the fact that I am working full time, but I read the others on my blog list that seem to get it done.
I am hoping with the spring and warmer temperatures and lengthening of daylight perhaps I will get motivated.
1) Send for Pennsylvania birth certificates. I think that I have about 20 I would like to have.
2) Send for Church information from the DIOCESE OF PITTSBURGH
3) Talk to the genealogist at CALVARY CEMETERY to see if they have any information that I need. The genealogist is only there on Thursday.
4) Join a few historical societies that may be of help to me. Including one in Baltimore, Mifflin Township, and Lebanon County, PA.
5) Make a trip to Harrisburg PA to search the archives and see if I can find information on Michael Coleman. Who is an ancestor of my husband and daughter.
6) Search for information on Jacob Bauser/Bowser and his daughter Olive Bauser Stephens.
7) Decide the best approach and where to send for information for record in Ireland and Germany.
I think I should not make the list too long or I will become overwhelmed.