Saturday, December 12, 2009

BLOG ANNIVERSARY DATE

 

I was reading some of my favorite blogs when I came upon  Blog Anniversary Dates in GENEABLOGGERS.   I thought my date should be coming up  soon and so I checked…..

Much to my amazement it is December 22, 2008.    Have I only been writing here for one year???   It must be so because I have the written documentation……

I love reading others blogs, it gives me inspiration, where and how to research and just ideas on what to write about.  

I have been working on Genealogy for three years now and I must say I have found more and gotten farther than I would have thought to be possible. 

My biggest regret would be I did not start it sooner and gotten information from my parents or grandparents.   Some one posed a question to me one day.   If you could have dinner with anyone throughout history, who would it be?    My initial answer was Thomas Jefferson, but now it would be my great grandparents.  There would be so much to find out.   I would love to talk to the people who came before me and who genes made me who I am today.

3 comments:

  1. Happy (soon to be) blogiversary! I agree with you about reading genea-blogs and about wishing I had known some of my ancestors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claudia - for some reason I didn't have your blogiversary on the GeneaBloggers calendar but now I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your year anniversary. I enjoy your blog very much.

    ReplyDelete