Thursday, March 22, 2012

NEW LDS IRISH RECORDS ADDED

And I am so excited for I have found the marriage date of my great great grandparents,  Thomas Naughton and Catherine Ward.   They were married 12 February 1861, and I have searched and only found two children of this marriage.   First was Mary Naughton born 16 February 1865 and he sister, my great grandmother Bridget, born 23 March 1868.   The sisters emigrated to North Braddock, Pennsylvania in the 1880's and are buried in All Saints Catholic Cemetery in North Braddock PA.

3 comments:

  1. In my excitement I did not notice Catherine Ward had her parents listed, now I have my 3x Irish great grandparents. That makes it even more exciting.....WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each time we fill in the blanks it's like adding a new person to our families. I understand how excited you are...great find, Mary

    ReplyDelete