Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday

I have been watching the postings from SNGF and the facial recognition software. I spend a lot of time taking pictures and realized I have very few of myself. I tried to do it with a picture of my sisters and I, but it only did one of my sisters. It will take a lot of searching to find one suitable for that project. Maybe I can do one with how I looked as a child.

I have been reading many more blogs by hitting the "Next Blog" option. It seems when I hit the next from my blog it takes me to blogs where people posted pictures of their children. I guess it recognized children and not the Genealogy title.

If I hit Next Blog from some of the other blogs I go to other Genealogy Blogs. I have yet to figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the "next blog" feature has anything to do with what *kind* of blog you have... it just links all Blogspot blogs together based on when they were created or something like that.

    Have you tried StumbleUpon? http://www.stumbleupon.com/aboutus/ It's a toolbar you install, and after you tell the site what your interests are, it will lead you to sites that match your interest. It's a good time waster! ;-)

    ReplyDelete